Human beings learn best through stories that relate to their life experiences, and through personal engagement. My topics are always tailored to the specific interests and needs of my audience. My talks are designed to make you think, question, learn and participate. You will be introduced to new ideas, and encouraged to take what you already know to a different level. Most importantly, you will leave inspired to take action.
I offer professional development presentations at business gatherings, retreats and conferences for groups of all sizes.
Sample topics include:
- Dealing With Bad Guys, Jerks and Other Difficult People
(approved for 1 hour of MCLE credit for California attorneys)
- Claim Your Place – Reframing the Defense Mindset
- The Blessing and Curse of Snap Decisions – Brain vs. Gut
- Black Belt Conflict Resolution – 10 Lessons From the Martial Arts to Negotiate Your Way to Common Ground
- It’s Just Business – The Role of Emotions in Dealmaking
- Negotiate Like a Black Belt – No Kicking Required
- Fight Like a Girl – The 21st Century Female Negotiator
- Conflict – Opportunity in Disguise?
Please contact me to brainstorm what will inspire your audience.
Do not go where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.